RPA Developer - 1 year direct contract
A leading MNC with Headquartered in Singapore is looking for a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) developer to be a part of their Digital Transformation team to streamline and refine business processes.
- Work closely across business units to identify, streamline and refine automation opportunities to improve processes and productivity.
- Develop, code and maintain RPA scripts and RPA platform.
- Implement and involve in end-to end projects to ensure deliveries and quality of work.
- Conduct code and design reviews to ensure maintainability and security of processes.
- Create and maintain solution documentation
- Monitor and provide operations support for the RPA platforms to ensure high availability.
- 3+ years of experience in RPA or hands-on coding position.
- Experience in using UiPath or .Net technologies for automation purposes.
- An initiator, a team player and a problem solver.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).