Researcher - Process Development (Industrial R&D) - Oils and Fats - Oleochemicals
· International Renewables Business who is well known for Sustainable Solutions
· Pioneer roles
· New Setup in Singapore
· Permanent Opportunities
I am pleased and excited to work on this retained search for my client, who is a leading International name in the Renewables Industry and is well known for their sustainability innovations across many industrial verticals. They have setup a new R&D Centre in Singapore and they are looking to hire experienced Researchers, who will be responsible for Industrial R&D Process Development applications for new Raw Materials and Products.
- Masters or Ph.D in Chemical Engineering / Plant Design / Process Engineering / Chemistry or related from a Recognized University
- 3-8 years of relevant experience in Industrial Research Process / Product applications / Process Development within Chemicals/Speciality Chemicals/Industrial Process Industry
- Knowledge and Research/Application Experience in Oil & Fats / Oleochemistry / Biodiesel / Rendering / Catalytic Processes / Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (HVO) will be a huge plus
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).