Research Scientist - Specialty Chemicals
- International Specialty Chemicals Business
- Permanent role + Attractive Package
- Hybrid role that requires you to work on Lab (50%) + Manufacturing Site (50%)
My client is a well-known International Specialty Chemicals Business who serve a niche set of Industry verticals. They are currently looking to hire an ideal candidate for a Research Scientist role, who will be based on their Production site in Singapore. Reporting to the Technical manager, this role will be responsible for Process Scale up of new product applications from the lab to full scale production in the plant, hence it's a hybrid role that will require the candidate to shuffle between Lab work and Production Site work.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree from a Recognized University
- 2-7 years of relevant experience in Research Process / Product Development /Product applications / Process Development within Specialty Chemicals Industry
- Experience in working in a Manufacturing plant / Production Site Environment is a big plus
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).