My client is a leading name in the biotechnology industry and is revolutionising technologies for enzyme engineering. To cater to this expansion, a new Microfluidics Scientist position has been created
The incumbent will be responsible for microfluidic chip design, fabrication and optimization.
- Assume responsibility for microfluidic chips design, fabrication, optimizations, droplet generation, detection, and sorting
- Use data to troubleshoot potential problems in microfluidic screening workflow.
- Apply a range of analytical methods including microscopy and fluorescence imaging, spectrophotometry, and other necessary methods for assays development, testing and validations
- Perform high-throughput assays in droplet system
- Prepare materials and consumables including media and buffers, and managing experiment schedules
- PhD/Masters in microfluidics, microfluidics devices, or a related scientific discipline
- Experience in microfluidics and droplet microfluidics
- Stronghold in developing droplet analysis and sorting methods for microbial populations.
- Knowledge of biology, biological assays, optical detection methods and microscopy.
- Strong understanding of microfluidic set-ups and subsystems to work closely with engineering team in improving it
- Expertise with single cell techniques, fluorescence activated cell sorting of microbial cells and droplet-based microfluidics
- Familiarity in the use of equipment such as plate readers and growth profilers
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).