Reliability Engineering Manager - Chemical Plant (Process plant)
- International Business
- Leadership role - 2 direct reports
- Exciting scope and exposure
- State of the art plant
- Open for candidates from Chemicals, Refineries, Petrochemicals and Pharma Industry
I have partnered with a leading International Chemicals Business, to help them identify a suitable candidate for a leadership role of a Reliability Manager, to be based in Singapore. Reporting to the Plant Director, this role will be in charge of asset reliability, capital expenditures (CAPEX) management along with Engineering Compliance and SHE Standards on site.
- Degree in Engineering
- 5 to 14 years for experience in Asset Reliability and CAPEX Management for Chemical / Refineries / Petrochemicals / Speciality Chemicals & Pharma plants
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).