I am collaborating with one of the leading global medical devices provider in Singapore and they are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Lead to join their team!
This role offers you:
- Opportunities in active regulatory intelligence, developing implementing regulatory strategies for various product ranges and business needs across ASEAN regions
- Polishing of leadership skills, guiding and grooming RA specialists in regulatory submissions (new products, change and renewals), post-market surveillance activities and marketing materials review
- Increased engagement with various business units, negotiations with regulatory agencies to sharpen your interpersonal skills
- Supportive team and conducive working environment with negotiable flexibility in work arrangements
What I am looking for in you:
- A Bachelor's degree in Bioengineering, scientific discipline or equivalent fields
- At least 6 years of regulatory experience in the medical device industry for ASEAN regions
- Eye for details and motivation to drive projects to completion in a timely manner
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with strong stakeholders management capabilities is highly advantageous.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Kareen Wong on +65 6701 1518 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878552 (Wong Yin Ling, Kareen).