Volt is partnered with a global Cybersecurity (Threat Intelligence) Start-Up to help them recruit a Sales Engineer in Singapore to cover the APAC region.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is a natural trailblazer, a global team player, and comfortable in an ever-changing dynamic environment where risks are taken & great technology progress is made.
The Sales Engineer (SE) works closely with the internal Sales Team and the external prospects and partners as a Subject-Matter technical Expert to demonstrate the value of the company's cybersecurity (threat intelligence) products & solutions / services.
- Support the Sales on prospect conference calls & onsite visits by providing expert product demonstrations (demos) & conducting POCs
- Participate as the subject matter expert (SME) at virtual or in-person customer meetings, webinars, seminars, tradeshows
- Lead the technical response to enterprise customers' RFPs & RFIs
- Plan, manage and execute customer product pilots
- Perform hands-on troubleshooting and installation of product
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security) or its equivalent
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant working experience in a similar role (Pre-Sales Engineer/Consultant, Solution Architect/Engineer) within the Threat Intelligence (TI) / Managed Security Services (MSS) / Managed Detection & Response (MDR) / Cybersecurity / Security Software domains
- Experience in conducting multiple successful POCs for Enterprise level customers
- Excellent people and presentation skills
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Registration No. 12C5526 / CEI Registration No. R1325504 (Oprisan Mihaela-Daniela)