Volt is working on an exclusive and exciting mandate with a leading International Fragrance Business who are currently looking to hire a Regional Marketing Manager to be based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Regional Vice President of the Business, it's a high visibility role that plays a critical part in growing and strengthening the brand in the region. It's an individual contributor role that requires hands-on work, fully covering Marketing Strategy, Branding, Creative Development and Consumer Insights for specific fragrance categories in SEA market.
Key areas of Focus
- Define and implement marketing strategy across various product categories in SEA region
- Provide recommendations based on trends, market data, consumer insights, product, brand and competitive intelligence
- Work with internal teams to customize product launching activities according to various market
- Manage and launch marketing events like seminars, workshop
- Lead and execute projects based on marketing plans
- Degree from a recognized university
- 6-10 years of experience in B2B Marketing / Consumer insights within the Fragrance Industry or FMCG or Cosmetics Industry
- Knowledge and experience in Home Care/ Personal Care/ Fine Fragrance/ Fabric Care/ Air Care markets
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude and team spirit, able to perform work independently
It's a pioneer role for marketing for SEA and will lead the marketing function in key specific markets and make their mark in the organization's growing success. The role offers an attractive package and is ideal for someone who is seeking a challenging yet a rewarding career.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).