- Regional exposure
- Dynamic team environment
- People management position
We're partnering with one of the leading consultancy firms in construction industry. With business growth plan we are looking for a seasoned Marcom Manager to look after SEA market. For this position you will lead and implement marketing & communication strategy according to each market and support internal communications.
Main job responsibility
- Develop and implement marcom strategy and performance management
- Manage corporate branding and marketing initiatives
- Develop and maintain social media platform, working closely with internal team for business marketing
- Manage press release and PR related matters
- Develop go to market strategy, Identify and manage marketing campaign
- Provide internal communications advice and guidance
- Bachelor's degree in marketing/ communication or related field
- At least 8 years of experience of marketing and communication in building & construction sector, people management experience would be a plus
- Strong in content development and stakeholder management
- Excellent knowledge of English
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Yin Yang on +65 6701 1522 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767020 (Yin Yang).