REGIONAL FINANCE MANAGER
This role reports directly to Area Financial Controller - Asia Pacific with the main responsibility of supporting the Division's objectives by providing financial advice to the General Manager - Emerging Asia (including countries Korea, Taiwan & Vietnam) in financial planning and analysis of country's/region's performance driver, growth opportunities and challenges, financial reporting and analysis, general accounting, internal controls etc.
- Manage the development and execution of the financial plans for Commercial Operations & establish, develop and implement appropriate procedures to ensure that the planning process are efficient and effective
- Review monthly performance analysis and report results to the team(s) & collaborate with other functions on monthly sales demand forecasting and slides preparation
- Develop and provide analysis to explain/ comment on full year variances, trend/pattern analysis
- Provide financial expertise in evaluating and identifying the key issues and gaps in business performance and emerging business needs, deliver analyses that provides a foundation for management understanding and action
- Provide financial models, analysis and support for commercial strategies e.g. product launches including pricing strategy and profitability for existing and new promotional programmes
- Provide oversight and controls for the monthly accounting close process to ensure completeness and accuracy of monthly financial information
- Responsible for ensuring monthly financial forecasts are accurate according to Performance Assessment benchmarks
- Work with GM to review actual financial performance against plan/update to identify trends as well as future risks and opportunities to the organization's business plans
- Provide financial review over commitments and expenditures to ensure compliance with the organization's corporate accounting policies and procedures
- Ad-hoc process improvement projects both within country/region finance functions.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance with Professional Accounting qualifications (e.g. CPA, ACCA) required with min 10+ years hands on finance business partnering experience of which min 6yrs of FP&A focused with track record experience in supporting regional APAC markets, & work closely with commercial internal teams
- Prior MNC experience from Pharma based/Consumer Healthcare/Medical Devices related industries preferred.
- Ability to plan, implement, and administer financial information and control systems
- Knowledge of the principles, processes and standards for integrated financial analysis and reporting
- Highly proficient in Excel with experience in SAP, ERP-Hyperion (HFM)/Essbase preferred
- Ability to influence and manage stakeholders well, quick learning agile personality, with strong people management experience in managing a small team with diverse objectives