This dynamic and fast growing global pharma company have created this new position as Employee Relations Lead to bring in an ER specialist to set and deliver the employee relations strategy for the region.
Working as part of a high calibre leadership team you will help devleop a positive employee relations climate during complex organisational change to enable the business to execute on business strategy.
- Lead the relationship with the works councils across the region where possible to maintain a constructive, agile and focused consultative forum, where not possible support HRBPs across relevant rmarkets
- Plan and co-ordinates the consultation activity across respective National Works Councils and Trade Unions that results from large scale organisation change
- Work closely with all other areas of Human Resources to design and deliver strategies, policies and practices that are aligned with the company purpose, strategy and values
- Provide employee relations and employment policy and process, advice, guidance, insight, training and expertise to ensure the Regional HR team are able to provide employee relations and policy advice, interventions and solutions to meet functional and local objectives.
- Ensure Regional HR policy development is in line with best practice, legal requirements and in support of strategic objectives
- Liaise with Employment Legal team to ensure legal risks are fully considered and to ensure consistency of advice and guidance to HR teams.
- Play an active role in embedding the new HR Operating model and ensuring its success
10+ Employee Relations experience
Legally qualified with experience in private practice before moving into a corporate/in house legal/ER role. Experience working in a similar role with a major multinational company ideally sat within the Human Resources team.
Practical experience of working through M&A and managing the resultant people transformation journey from an ER perspective
Experience working across multiple markets and legal jursidictions with preference for knowledge of international countries in emerging markets outside of Asia
This is an individual contributor position acting as the 'go to' for ER issues so must be comfortable being hands on, making decisions and pulling in resources from the specialist legal and HR teams