My client is a global name in the life science and biotechnology space and now seek an experienced Applications Specialist to focus on Chromatography products and instruments. This will be a regional role covering South East Asia.
- Assume prime responsibility for applications and technical support for chemistry products - HPLC/UPLC, LC/MS, SFS Columns
- Develop localize application note for SEA market needs.
- Develop a solid understanding of the customers' needs and challenges, designing solutions with lasting and meaningful business impact.
- Coordinate and deliver seminars and workshops/demonstrations at customer sites and regional events.
- Troubleshoot and investigate customer complaints on products.
- Support internal and external customers on their technical
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure alignment and integration of market strategies and priorities.
- Organize training and development course for chemistry product.
- Bachelors of Maters in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or equivalent with 3 -5 years' of related experience
- Sound knowledge of chromatographic separation with working experience in LC/LCMS, method development
- Experience with sample preparation and the use of SPE cartridge
- Stronghold in biomolecule chromatography and experience in protein characterization a plus
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).