Volt is partnering with a leading, multinational technology business which operates in 15 countries and has in excess of 15,000 employees globally.
Due to rapid growth and the strategic importance of centralised analysis to the company's further expansion, the role of Regional Accounting Manager has been created, to be based in their Singapore offices.
The position will require you to work cross functionally - Finance, Supply Chain, IT, Customer Care, Product, Marketing - to drive and develop a best in class centralised Reporting and Analysis function.
We are looking for an experienced Regional Accounting Manager with a proven track record in the overall controllership activities in the region.
Responsibilities will include:
- APAC month end closing activities which include investigating any major adjustments affecting month end results and resolving them.
- Providing support for new product launches from an accounting perspective and ensuring compliance with applicable accounting standards and corporate policies.
- Supporting the APAC Controller in driving the formalization and communicating of Standard Policies and Procedures throughout the Region.
- Providing guidance to in-country finance teams to ensure compliance with Corporate.
- Leading and supervising the audit cycles with the lead auditors and in-country finance team in the APAC region
- Reviewing and providing guidance to Centre of Excellence ("COE") shared services team in the APAC region and drive continuous improvements in process efficiency.
- Leading in Systems/Process Upgrade and training Accounting teams.
- Leading in special ad hoc projects for APAC
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in complex problem solving, the ability to challenge assumptions and will possess a minimum 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in multi-international company. Certified Accountant or CPA equivalent is highly desired. Proven solid understanding and experience of APAC accounting and controllership issues, and regulatory and industry requirements.
We are looking for a strong leader who is able to drive performance and deliver results, possesses strong business acumen with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and who thrives working under pressure in a high energy environment.
If you are interested in this fantastic career opportunity, please either apply here or send your CV for further details.
EA Registration No. R1439442
EA Licence: 12C5526
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Lilian Sim on +65 6701 1514 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1439442 (Sim Lilian).