Our client, in the tech space is seeking a positive and proactive Recruiter to join the team here in Singapore. This person will be responsible for hiring roles across APAC and will be required to have excellent senior stakeholder management skills, with a strong ability to influence and negotiate.
Covering the APAC region, you will be liaising with candidates, recruitment agencies and hiring teams, ensuring that the hiring process is efficient and effective but always keeping a positive candidate experience front of mind.
- Working with business and team leaders on open vacancies
- Sourcing candidates via direct sourcing and advertising
- Screening candidates via phone and video calls
- Scheduling interviews, advising on offers and paperwork
- Working with the UK teams on offers, contracts and on-boarding for APAC candidates
- Project work relating to improving processes such as speed to hire, onboarding and candidate experience.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in a Business related field
- At least 2 to 3 years recruitment experience, agency or in house
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to prioritise across multiple tasks
- Excellent organisation skills, with strong attention to detail
- Willingness to suggest and implement process improvements and undertake projects
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Wendy Young on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2092022 (Young Wendy).