Consultants - Industrial Sales Recruitment
Since the launch of Singapore office in 2004, Volt has a gone through a remarkable journey from a small boutique shop setup to becoming one of largest recruitment service providers in Singapore, where the Engineering desk has always been and continues to be the TOP BILLING TEAM!
We have dominated the Niche Engineering verticals covering Chemicals, Pharma, Food Specialties, Semiconductors, Electronics, Power Systems, Energy and Oil and Gas Industry. In line with our ongoing expansion plans, I am looking for ideal sales candidates for one of the Industrial Sales Desks that covers commercial roles across the niche engineering verticals that we specialize in. High Potential desk where you can expect a complete Autonomy in your day to day operations whilst leveraging on the existing portfolio of clients in the APAC region.
- You are passionate about recruitment and can source candidates through various sourcing tools.
- You are ideally currently based in Singapore with an established local network.
- You will demonstrate a proven track record and confidence in building lasting relationships, apart from the transactional aspect of the role, focusing on Engineering or Sales.
- You are result-oriented and achieving sales targets in minimal lead time is your forte.
- We have deep industry connections and a warm desk to facilitate you. You will also be given the opportunity to learn and to be mentored by subject matter experts within the Engineering space.
-A degree from a recognized university
-Experience in Recruitment industry or B2B Sales background within Industrial sectors eg: OEM Sales Or Consultancy background
-Candidates with relevant years of recruitment experience can be considered for a Senior/Principal role
-An Ambitious, Resilient, Confident and Humble personality
What's on offer?
VOLT offers a mature, credible, empowered work environment. Uncapped and transparent earning potential!
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).