My client is a world leader in the design and manufacturing of class III medical devices. They are ramping up production and now seek experienced multiple R&D Technicians to join them.
Operating hours will be Monday-Friday on shift with a very attractive shift allowance
The R&D Technicians provide technical support for product and process development - generating prototypes and concepts for product and processes, documentation and support transfer to manufacturing
- Support the Operation Team in required training activities to ensure the processes will be correctly operated and optimize the infrastructure of the facility.
- Provide first level technical support and generate ideas to the project for product design solutions and process possibilities and equipment options.
- Support the product development and its verification testing.
- Document and report all activities according the quality system.
- Execute preventive maintenance and calibration activities for production and measuring equipment
- Ensure R&D lab and workstations are in excellent conditions
- Collaborate with engineers and production in continuous process improvement projects
- Train and educate operators, technicians and other engineers
- Diploma/Higher NITEC in Engineering
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably in medical devices or high-volume manufacturing industries
- Prior technical experience in Electronics / Manufacturing environment including automation will be added advantage
- Experience working in project environment with good problem-solving skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).