My client is a world leader in the equipment industry and now seek an experienced Motion Control Enginer to join them
- Support continuous improvement on current product line through design improvements, processes and supplier quality improvement.
- Work on sub-system design and analysis for both current and new product line.
- Lead early involvement with suppliers in technology and NPI programs, managing the sometimes conflicting technical and business challenges;
- Assume prime responsibility for supplier training and development for wafer inspection and metrology products;
- Advanced Degree in Engineering with 7-10 years' experience
- Experience in robotics and motion control system design.
- Technical understanding of wafer inspection and metrology products.
- Hands-on mechanical and/or electrical design, prototyping and debugging experience
- Basic knowledge in metrology, interferometer, imaging processing, motion control systems and optical system will be a plus;
- Knowledge of product life cycle, ECO, and SAP systems
- Able to travel for on short notice.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).