Quantity Surveyor (A1 Main Con)
- Take off the quantity and evaluate quotations from approved vendors.
- Prepare subcontract documents and purchasing agreements.
- Measure the as-built works progressively.
- Procurement, Contract, Vos, EOTs
- Verify progress claims submitted by subcontractors/suppliers and prepare payment
- Liaise with consultants QS on progress payments and variation orders.
- Responsible for the compliance to safety & occupational health practices to be
implemented at Contracts Section.
- A Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Science, QS, Civil, or Engineering or an industry recognized
certification/qualification in Quantity Surveying.
- 4 years' relevant experience in construction project of similar nature and scale of the Project
- Experience in the procurement of construction projects will be an advantage.
- Willing to go to site office located in the east
If above sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EA Personnel: R1986028, Tungalag Nomulun