Quality Management Systems Lead
- APAC role
- International MNC
I am currently working on an exciting role with a leading International Equipment manufacturer and Service provider for heavy Industries such as Chemicals, Refineries, Petrochemicals, Power plants etc. They are currently looking to hire Quality management Systems expert to be based in Singapore. Reporting to the Regional Quality head , this is a hybrid role that combines Project Quality Management and Quality Management Systems Maintenance. This candidate will work on and ensuring effective tactical execution of quality activities, in particular to achieve, manage & maintain ISO 9001:2015 quality management system and to handle project quality activities.
Key Areas of Focus
- Quality management Systems : Quality Management System (Policy, procedures, internal ISO audits, best practice/knowledge sharing, non-conformance data analysis and development of corrective measures) and ISO 9001 certification achievement and retention.
- Project Quality Management : Responsible for all quality aspects of assigned projects, determine and define quality requirements, maintain and completion of project records.
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years of related Quality Management/ Quality Assurance experience covering QMS within OEM's / Testing, inspection and certification Companies within Industrial verticals such as Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Refineries, Power Plants etc.
- Knowledge of ISO quality management system, Principles, Quality tools like 5why, Fishbone, FTA
- Experience as an internal auditor
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).