My client is a leading player in manufacturing automation on the lookout for a Quality Engineer for one of their business units.
- Manage QMS to ensure all quality standards are achieved, sustained and improved.
- Work closely and drive the team to maintain ISO9001, ISO17025, SAC-SINGLAS certification.
- Work with Safety Officer to support HSE matters.
- Conduct internal audits and host external audits under QMS certification requirements.
- Work with purchasers / suppliers / inter-company groups to resolve quality issue and provide resolutions.
- Support any quality requirements; including quality control, reports certifications and records retentions.
- Ensure compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself.
- Degree in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical or equivalent.
- Good knowledge and experience on ISO9001, ISO17025, SAC-SINGLAS.
- Having experience in ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and ISO45001 is strong advantage.
- At least 5 years managing quality system within automation industry
- Strong planning skill and could work independently.
- Good communication skills and a team player.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).