My client is a global name in the design and manufacturing of complex electro-mechanical products and is looking for an experienced Quality Engineer (Electrical)
- Global Name
- World Leader
- High Salary
- Ensure that manufacturing processes comply with the product specification and regulatory government agencies requirements
- Provide mechanisms for controlling the total quality and establish ways of evaluating the quality of products
- Evaluate product/material discrepancies and implement corrective actions
- Establish mechanism to evaluate, measure, monitor and/or quality in our products.
- Ensure update of manufacturing processes to reflect quality concepts and specification requirements
- Conduct QA tests and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of products/materials
- Develop, modify, and maintain quality standards and protocols for processing materials into finished product.
- Devise methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products
- Conduct failure investigations in order to assign corrective action
- Analyse data based on trends, recommend actions for process, equipment and system improvement.
- Work on product transfers activities and actively participate in product qualifications and validations of equipment and processes.
- Perform risk assessment activities with reliability for product quality risks.
- Provide guidance and assistance to junior engineers
- Degree in Engineering with at least 2 - 4 years' relevant experience in a quality assurance or role in a manufacturing/R&D environment
- Stronghold with Statistical Process Controls and use of Minitab software
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).