An expanding pharmaceutical manufacturer of generics and branded drugs is looking for a Quality Control Manager with strong technical expertise to head their microbiology team. You will be leading a team of QC Executives, having the autonomy to oversee all QC activities within the company.
What you are responsible for:
- Ensuring tests and analyses are completed in a timely manner on raw materials, finished products or miscellaneous samples in accordance to company's requirements and international standards and regulations.
- Ownership of the environmental monitoring program and preparation of trending reports
- Establishing Quality Work Instructions, SOPs and acceptance criteria. Ensure proper reporting procedures are being implemented.
- Appropriate disposal of expired products or raw materials as per company's SOPs and proper recordings
What I am looking out in you:
- A degree in Biotechnology, Biomedical Science, Bioengineering or equivalent. Preferably in Microbiology
- At least 8 years of exposure in quality control roles within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment. Prior people management exposure is highly advantageous.
- Strong knowledge in cGMP and familiar with safe working practices
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work efficiently and effectively cross-functionally with good organizational skills.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Kareen Wong on +65 6701 1518 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878552 (Wong Yin Ling, Kareen).