My globally renowned client is currently recruiting for a Quality Control Manager to lead one of their largest team within the company. Aside from assuring the safety and compliance of products to quality and regulatory standards, you will play a pivotal role in planning and organizing routine activities within the QC team. Supporting the Head of Quality Control, you will be heavily involved in strategic planning and decision-making in relation to QC activities.
What you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing daily QC activities in the laboratory and ensure tests are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensuring overall laboratory compliance to cGMP standards, safety policies and good housekeeping practises
- Establishing/revising QC Work Instructions, SOPs and acceptance criteria. Ensure proper validation and reporting structure are being implemented. Provide training for team members whenever necessary
- Assumed the role of an approver for raw materials, in-process/final products based on QC results
- A Degree in Chemistry, Biochemical or equivalent science-related fields
- At least 6 years' experience in quality control within pharmaceutical industry (especially in the analytical laboratory). More than 2 years of people management experience is required.
- Strong knowledge in cGMP regulations is highly advantageous
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Kareen Wong on +65 6701 1518 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878552 (Wong Yin Ling, Kareen).