My client is a global name in the biotech sector and now seek an experienced QC Manager for Analytical and Bioanalytical Testing
- Responsible for routine testing -analytical, bioanalytical, microbiological and or environmental samples testing
- Ensure incoming materials are sampled and distributed in accordance to approved procedures
- Coordinate and initiate purchase of materials for QC usage - consumables, reagents, test media, test cultures, small equipment, glassware, etc.
- Ensure all laboratory operations including test execution, review and data documentation are performed according to cGMP procedures.
- Participate in creating SOP, reviewing SOP, equipment qualification and method verification and validation activities.
- Initiate quality document such as out of specification investigation, deviation record, change control
- Support in the timely resolution of issues, including discrepancies, investigations and implementation of CAPAs.
- Participate in equipment qualification, method validation/method verification activities which include protocols preparation and review.
- Perform trend analysis of test data that are essential for monitoring purpose.
- Conduct training as subject matter expert in the test methods, systems and equipment assigned.
- Degree in Science, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Science, or equivalent with at least 5-8 years' experience in Quality Control
- Working knowledge in regulatory requirements pertaining to the relevant technical role
- Strong expertise in people management
- Good understanding of GMP Regulations
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).