Proposal Director/ Manager - EPC
Are you a subject matter expert for Proposal and Business Development who has a strong track record in highly advanced manufacturing plants?
If Yes, will you be interested in exploring a role with a leading International EPC Business who's got a strong footprint in a broad range of Industrial construction projects?
The role is based in Singapore and you will be part of a regional and global team, leading business development and proposal strategies. Reporting to the Vice President, the ideal candidate will be the Subject matter expert in delivering tenders of Mission Critical projects with string technical knowledge fully covering :
- Internal data gathering for proposal preparation on the regional and global level
- Leading business development and proposal strategies
- Negotiation and clarification meeting with external parties
- Managing proposal and all aspects of it, scheduling, commercial, legal, etc
- Degree in an Engineering discipline
- Minimum 10 years of management experience in technical and commercial roles
- Relevant experience of working in the construction industry, preferably handling large to mega Industrial Projects
- Strong track record of Business Development and winning new projects for the company
- Strategic and operational planning & implementation experience
- Extensive knowledge of local and international markets
If the above sounds like you, Apply Today!
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EA Personnel: R1986028, Tungalag Nomulun