My client is a global giant in the Industrial Equipment and Electronics Manufacturing space and they are looking for a Project Procurement Lead to come onboard and join them. This candidate should have more than 8 years of experience either in the Industrial Automation or EPC industry.
- Person in charge when it comes to all Procurement related issues.
- Be the person in charge of connecting with the sales and business development team local sales and pursuits teams.
- Creation and implementation of sourcing plans for goods and services
- Conduct regional project recruitment on an ad-hoc basis to fill business needs
- Liaise with other project managers to ensure a coherent team
- Make sure that all third party goods and services have acceptable plans
- Makes sure that all orders are processed correctly
- Maintain and build new supplier relationship or management for local suppliers
- Qualification of new suppliers
- Deep knowledge of the market
- Executes strategic goods and services plan
- Creates, reviews, evaluates and approves project Third-party goods and services plan
- Help in the request for quotation (RFQ) process.
- Consultant for bid analysis to reflect local trends
- Analyzes preliminary pricing detail and look into the development of bid equalization/ risk and opportunities analysis
- Reviews supplier contracts and look at appropriate commercial obligations, contract templates and all requirements and technical specifications for delivery
- Making sure that the company is following regulations and compliance in accordance with Singapore's Laws
- Help to come up with a plan to resolve or escalate relevant issues in a timely manner
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Logistics and Supply Chain Management with practical work experience in technical/ engineering business environment is a plus
- Above 8 years of relevant work experience within the automation or EPC industry is a plus
- Experiences using Oracle and CRM software