Project Planning Lead - 2-year contract - Petrochemical Turnaround project
- 2-year contract
- International Chemical Business
- Exciting Project - One of the largest turnaround projects in the region
I am currently working on an exciting mandate with a leading International Chemicals Business to help them identify a suitable candidate for a Project Planning Lead to be based in Singapore. This will be a 2-year contract where the candidate will be responsible for leading the planning for the upcoming turnaround project in Singapore.
- Degree in Engineering
- 5-10 Years of relevant experience as a Project planner / Maintenance planner / Turnaround planner within Petrochemicals, Oil and Gas / Chemicals Industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in a Turnaround project or Chemical plant Construction/expansion project will be a huge advantage especially in dealing with EPC Contractors on owner's behalf
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).