Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager - 1-year contract - Singapore
You will be leading requirements process and possess the ability to influence a diverse group of stakeholders and subject matter expert.
Key tasks includes interpreting business requirements, working with project stakeholder to translate requirement into something that can be build by developers. It is important that you have the analyst ability to distill the differing messages and the needs of project stakeholders into a single, consistent vision. You will also be leading requirement process which includes eliciting, documenting and validating requirements using workshops, workflow analysis, and many more.
Day-to-day activities is to translate technical issues, breaking down technical and architectural complexities to make it easier for stakeholder to understand the issue. Facilitate meetings with business and IT, and to test ad validate requirements during testing phases of projects.
Lastly, you will also be working with product vendors on contract license and support maintenance.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management
- Expertise in interpreting business processes, business process re-engineering, leading requirements process
- Analyst's ability to distil differing messages and align with project vision
- Able to lead a small team and to work closely with IT and business, setting up workshops and interviews.
- A strong communicator and is able to explain technical terms and support users.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).