My client is a western multinational technology company specialising in consumer electronics and electronics manufacturing and is on the lookout for an Experience Project Manager to lead a high performing cross functional team
- Responsible for overall execution - scope definition, planning of resources, budgeting, task planning, timeline setting and project reporting
- Establish roles and responsibilities for all members and provide effective communication to relevant stakeholders
- Deliver one or major and minor system platform / technology projects from planning to manufacturing scale up and support launch
- Leading major project teams consisting of multiple cross functional areas - technical, manufacturing, quality
- Drive major and minor NPD products focusing on new systems and platforms in effective ways to ensure smooth transition from all stages of the phase gate process - discovery, scoping, business case and planning, product development, testing and validation, product launch and support
- Ensure NPD process is followed and own overall project execution including risk assessment and mitigation plan, understand customer needs and wants (VOC) and transform them through Quality Function Deployment (QFD), coordinating the activities of various functional areas and update project status report to appropriate stakeholders and senior management
- Act as chief and drive the entire project team - internal, external, ODM and OEM to meet current and expected requirements of product in relation to performance, cost and quality
- Lead and implement NPD process continuous improvement activities to improve development efficiency and effectiveness.
- Drive product and technology concept ideas by working with technical, marketing and business team.
- Support post launch/ sustaining activities
- Collaborates and influences across cross-functional product development engineers, quality, marketing, master data, and manufacturing teams
- Motivate team to achieve project goals.
- Advanced degree in Mechanical engineering with 8 - 10 years' experience in an R&D and New Product Development Group
- Prior experience as a Design Engineer and Technical Lead with at least 2 - 3 years' of project management experience
- Stronghold with electro mechanical, plastic, sheet metal parts design expertise and experience in working with suppliers to develop and qualify electro mechanical and printed circuit assembly parts
- Exposure to a New Product Development group with experience in Agile / Scrum and process documentation within a Phase Gate System
- PMP / PRINCE2 / SCRUM Master Certification
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).