Project Manager - Manufacturing - Medical Devices
- One of the market leaders in Innovation within the the Medical Devices Industry
- Permanent role
- Attractive Package & Scope
My client is a fast growing Startup in the Medical Devices Industry who is well known for their innovative robotic devices and solutions. They are currently looking to hire an experience Project Management who will be responsible managing product development projects (From Concept, Design phase all the way to final production fully covering every stage of product development) ensuring that they in line with the budget, deadline and technical specifications.
The role offers an amazing `opportunity to join a market leader in the Medical Devices Industry who is well known for their innovative products and solutions, along with an attractive package and amazing career prospects.
- Bachelor's In Engineering : Mechanical / Electrical / Systems or related
- 4 to 9 years of project management experience within Medical devices / Pharma / Healthcare Sector, ideally from a Manufacturing background
- Knowledge and Experience in Design Control procedures, Risk management (risk analysis, FMEA), Quality management systems that are ISO 13485 certified and developing systems in compliance with IEC (62304, 60601)
- Experience managing projects for European CE Mark, China NMPA and US FDA
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).