Project Manager - Infrastructure - 1 year contract
A leading organization with their headquartered in Singapore is looking for a Project Manger to join their Infrastructure team and take responsibilities on ongoing and projects in the pipeline focusing on Infrastructure, Network, System and Storage.
- Manage multiple IT projects in various stages of delivery as well as provide plans for meeting project objectives, timelines and financial expectations.
- Work with management, business users and vendors throughout project lifecycle and ensure on deliveries.
- Define, document, and manage project execution, deliverable, scope and schedules.
- Manage project quality, resources, risks, issues and communications.
- Co-ordinate with and support various department/project team members to ensure timely execution and delivery of projects.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical milestones.
- Work with IT Operations team for project handover after project implementation.
- Source for new technologies to help the businesses for cost efficiency and productivity.
- 5+ years of experienced in project management position focusing on Infrastructure and Network related projects.
- In-depth technical knowledge on Microsoft products (Windows Server, SQL, Active Directory, ADFS, SharePoint).
- In-depth experience on Network technologies (Cisco)
- Experience in Backup (Commvault, SnapProtect, Druva, Alta Vault) and Storage (Netapp, EMC).
- Good understanding of Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure)
- Good understanding of IT security and Data protection.
- Good understanding of Powershell scripting.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate across a broad spectrum of users.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin speaking in order to communicate with China counterparts.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).