( 1 Year renewable contract )
- Work with project stakeholders to accurately identify and analyze business needs and requirements and align them into a single vision.
- Lead the requirement process - Analysis, Workshops, Documentation, Requirement Validations, Workflow Analysis.
- Translate any technical/architectural complexities clearly and concisely to Project Stakeholders
- Act as a liaison between project stakeholders and business units during implementation and testing phases.
Project Specifics/Support Responsibilities:
- Facilitate meetings with multiple business units.
- Identify optimization/enhancement opportunities and provide support to the business and enterprise system processes ( Mainly but not limited to Microsoft 365, Teams, SharePoint, eForms )
- Analyze and validate user requests or change requests through the full project lifecycle.
- Manage an enterprise level implementation of a cloud/on-prem ERP/CRM product.
- Degree or Relevant Discipline in Information Technology
- Minimally 3 years working experience in Microsoft Technologies (365, SharePoint, Teams, eForms etc.)
- PM/ACP Certification is advantageous.
- Familiarity of Project Life Cycles, AGILE/SCRUM.