Project Manager - 12-month contract - Singapore
A major multinational company is currently looking for Project Manager to work on government projects.
You must have good experience in IT System Projects coupled with Project Management experience. Backed with good track record managing the timeline of the project accurately and ensuring everyone in the team stay well-informed.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT project implementation and Project Management preferably with government solutions
- Experience managing a team of Business Analysts and Developers on day-to-day basis
- Extensively worked on government projects, nation-wide projects, large-scale enterprise level projects preferably from SI environment
- Experience working on P&L, resourcing for the right people for the project and managed large team size consisting of users and developers
- Familiar with project milestones, monthly status reports to stakeholders, risk management planning, managing large team, external project managers and vendors
- Cross-functional leadership experience with proven track record of successful project delivery
- Help to ensure users sign-off on requirements and the quality gate by working with users for a comprehensive conduct of acceptance test and review of key test scenarios.
- Customer-focused, high engagement with team and shown effective communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).