Project Engineer (Renewable Energy)
Are you passionate about Renewable Energy and wants to make a difference through your work?
Volt is partnering with a fast-growing Renewable Energy company and looking for ambitious Engineers to join their internationally expanding team, in JAPAN!
The Project Engineer is responsible for:
- Supporting Project Feasibility Analysis
- Risk Management and Subcontractor Management
- Supporting Concept Developments in Design stage
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in project management and feasibility studies is an advantage
- Bilingual proficiency is an advantage to liaise with counterparts
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EA Personnel: R1986028, Tungalag Nomulun