Project Administrator/Rollout Coordinator
Looking for a Project Administrator/Rollout Coordinator to serve as a core member of an innovative "retail of the future" rollout team. Your responsibilities will be broken down to:
- Project Administration
- Support Market Rollout managers during the rollout of IT applications - i.e. take full ownership of all project-related administrative tasks, and fast-track as much as possible to ensure that project milestones are met
- Ensure that project activities and milestones are updated
- Prepare monthly project statuses and SteCo slides
- Help to arrange relevant ceremonies, and assist to structure and administer such sessions
- Standardize project management document templates to ensure that maintenance is as automated and as easy as possible - i.e. proactively identify and implement efficiencies
- Maintain document templates with relevant tracking information
- Financial Governance and Support
- Support the IT team with all procurement requests (from creation of BRS to PO release)
- Collate all information required for the creation of Service Agreement (SAs) requests
- Track completion of Service Agreements - i.e. ensure that all SAs are signed off in due time
- Monitoring and tracking of project cost and coordinating accordingly with team members
- Track and follow up approvals of BRS & PR to ensure completion
- Work closely with Controlling department regarding requirements and approvals
- Alignment of CFT, Project Cost Tracking and booked actuals as well as Man-days allocation
- Preferably degree in Accounting, with strong focus on IT financial management.
- Strong knowledge of financial performance management frameworks & associated implementation experience with an advanced working knowledge of MS Excel.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in various fields of IT or business, with knowledge of IT financial management frameworks and experience in managing/conceptualizing efficiency programs.
- Experience in optimizing IT and business processes & ability to drive initiatives in cross-functional and international environments.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).