Project Administrator - 2 Years Contract - Singapore
- Advance Technologies and Enterprise level projects
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities awaits
- Good Remuneration Package with recognition in good culture
- Stakeholder Management Skillsets
- Taking meeting Minutes
- Customer fronting with Project Manager
- Updating the project calendar
- Scheduling meetings with internal & external stakeholders
- Performing administrative duties to support project team
- Tracking projects status and follow-up with team for the action items
- Form Submission and tracking & reporting
- Assist project managers in coordinating project activities
- Creating and maintaining a filing system that supports efficient information management with project team.
- Perform periodic/routine admin task for projects (e.g. sending weekly/monthly reports to customers, generate billing requests etc.)
- Proficient in using MS office tools (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Project)
- 1+ years of project coordination experience in IT Industry
- Knowledge on IT Project Life Cycle is a plus
- Candidates with no experience but eager to learn are welcome to apply
This is a 2 years contract to start and is convertible to permanent.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jeanette Yeo on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette).