This is a role for a Data Analytics Programme Manager working within the healthcare industry. The requirements will be to develop and implement the overall strategy for the data analytics programme. The successful candidate will have at least 8 years experience working in a Programme/Project Manager role within the IT sector (preferably with some experience in healthcare) and at least 5+ years working in a in an end to end analytics role
- Develop strategies and work plans in order to maximise the potential of the data analytics programme within the company
- Deal with various stakeholders in order to understand and develop the correct strategies to meet the business needs
- Defines business requirements and leads the evaluation of the functionality, costs, and benefits of potential solutions.to meet those requirements.
- Management of various parts of the analytics process ensuring that KPIs are set and adhered to by those under their management
- Lead the successful completion of different aspects of the programme
- At least a Bachelors degree (Masters Preferred) in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or a similar field
- 8 + years of experience working as a Programme/project manager
- 5+ years of experience delivering end to end analytics solutions in a technology environment
- Previous experience working in the healthcare industry
- Demonstrated success in an IT leadership role
- Great problem-solving skills
- Great communication
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Michael Rose on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2091052 (Rose Michael Darren).