My client is a global organization with over 20 billion dollars in revenue. Singapore is a regional hub and my client is going through a transformation project. To cater to this, a new Program Manager role has been created.
This role would suit someone who has prior experience in managing the overall direction, co-ordination, implementation, and execution of multiple programs
- Oversee all aspects of project management - scope, cost, schedule, delivery
- Lead and oversee cross functional project teams engaged in global programs across functional and regional sites
- Develop the entire project from intake planning through implementation and successful closure
- Initiate and launch mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers and clients
- Ensure successful implementation of the outcomes through effective organization and leadership, stakeholder management, issue resolution, change management and quality management.
- Ensure the project adheres to all regional and global quality policies and standards
- Provide recommendations around transformation to leadership and relevant governance bodies
- Gather requirements, works on requirements planning, requirements elicitation and requirements management to ensure demands are met
- Identify risks and critical paths in projects and work with project team to provide mitigation plan
- Communicate with stakeholders, obtains stakeholder engagement to ensure the end products or processes will solve the business problems
- Advanced Degree in Engineering, Business, or equivalent with at least 8 - 10 years' experience in project management
- Experience in managing global projects and global teams
- Proven experience in managing stakeholders' relationship and expectation
- Stronghold in budget and resource planning, data analysis and process improvement
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Experience in the healthcare/medical device sector will be a plus
- Experience in Industry 4.0/Digital Transformation or equivalent will be an added advantage
- Qualification in project management (such as certified PMP, PRINCE2, IPMA) or equivalent
- Understanding of Lean Six Sigma methodology
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).