You'll be working with internal teams, vendors, and business units to build solutions for smart buildings and spaces. This will include integration with various programming interfaces and enterprise applications.
This is a permanent position with a salary range of 6000 - 8000, along with a performance bonus. Mandarin proficiency is a must have as you'll be liaising with counterparts in China.
- You'll be partnering with business units to review digital technology needs and to shape the company's digital roadmap
- Build functional and technical expertise Smart Building solutions such as Access Controls, Facial Recognition, Smart Robots, Digital Displays, and more
- Manage third party vendors to ensure top performance within scope, budget, and other KPIs
- Drive digital initiatives while working closely with project sponsors, cross functional teams, and project managers
- Ensure technical viability of new initiatives and compliance with enterprise guidelines and cyber security policies.
- Promote best practices and processes for the consistent delivery of digital projects
- Perform system integration testing, user testing to support the roll-out of new systems and/or changes
- Periodically explore and evaluate newer technologies such as IoT, Cloud, Edge Computing, and other potential tech transformations.
- Responsible for carrying out IT audits and ensuring team compliance to standards
- Oversee solution and infrastructure of projects and products, and integrate the work done by teams into a comprehensive solution design
- Ensure the security, responsiveness, and scalability of solution designs
- Evaluate proof of concepts to determine architectural possibilities and feasibility of implementations
- Oversee system integration testing, user testing to support the roll-out of new systems and/or changes
- Ideally 10+ years of relevant tech experience. Experience with smart building projects are also a bonus, but not a must have.
- Prior experience leading digital transformation initiatives using modern initiatives such as cloud, agile, and process automation
- Exposure to Cloud platforms especially Azure (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS modes)
- Familiarity with networking technologies and concepts like firewall, switches, ports, Access Points, Cat6, Fibre, load balancers and ability to orchestrate basic troubleshooting between the software and IT infrastructure teams.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).