IT Program Manager - 12-month contract - Singapore
- Experience in implementation of new solution and managing complex projects
- Knowledge in Duck Creek and insurance domain
The ideal fit will be working on implementing new platform, handling complex program of work. There are a number of stakeholders that'll be involved which requires an effective and strong communicator that is self-assured and confident to drive this new initiative forward.
The purpose of this position is to plan and managing technology projects across APAC which requires the Program Manager to be hands-on with organizational and time management, competing priorities across dispersed teams. The responsibilities of Project Manager is to develop project schedules, monitor and report project progress and to anticipate to manage risks and resources.
- At least 10 years of experience in IT projects and in full SDLC project delivery with knowledge in various agile methodologies
- Experience in managing offshore teams, stakeholders and vendors.
- Knowledge in project management tools such as MS Project, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint
- Proven track record of managing IT projects that involved insurance Industry Practices, working on insurance platform implementation and complex program of work
- Domain knowledge in Insurance and Duck Creek preferably
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).