My client is global player in the food production/chemicals industry, currently expanding and looking to add a Production Planner into their organization.
- Reporting into Production Manager
- Permanent role
- AWS + Benefits
- Accurate calculate manpower, equipment and raw materials to meet production goals
- Ensure personal hygiene standards and GMP within the personal and facilities
- Coordinate production workflows for multiple products
- Communicate with sales personal on a daily basis to report production outputs (delivery dates and quantity) to fulfil client's orders
- Allocate resources to ensure maximum productivity
- Ensure production inventory and materials are well maintained in accordance to the inventory plan
- Participate and promote continuous improvement practices and methodologies (5S, COQ, Kaizen, Six Sigma, etc)
- Diploma in Engineering/Manufacturing/Chemistry/Food Technology or relevant field
- At least 3 years of experience Planning Production in a Manufacturing environment (Food Production / Chemicals industry preferred)
- Experience with HACCP, GMP and ISO22000 systems
- Experience working with warehousing equipment (forklifts and pallet trucks)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Francisco Cervantes on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R 2089806 (Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso).