Data Analytics Product Owner (2 years contract)
Looking for a Product Owner to lead a Data Analytics blueprint definition and delivery. You'll be taking ownership of a portfolio of data onboarding, visualization, and predictive models.
This is a two year contract role, with a salary range of $7000-8000. Only available to Singaporeans at this time.
- Develop a clear product strategy for the Regional Data Lake and analytics products in line with company objectives
- Create clear product requirements in partnership with HQ and regional stakeholders
- Lead sprint and backlog refinement meetings with the development team
- Collaborate with other product owners and technologists to build and prioritize product roadmap and backlog.
- Provide project management steering and obtain market buy-in for all data relevant topics, with focus on the strategy to become a data driven organization
- Drive the development of an Unified Data Model and provide guidance on how to extract, transform, and load into a data lake for analytical purposes
- Ensure the integration of systems & data in cooperation with the IT department
- Conceptualize dashboards in PowerBI and turn data into KPI's and valuable insights
- Identify business opportunities not currently taken with the help of data visualization and support data-driven decision-making.
- Ensure close collaboration, co-creation and adoption with project stakeholders on several topics such as Salesforce use-cases and big data analytics.
- Experience with Product Ownership and driving process improvements
- Past experience working in a Data Analytical environment, with a particular focus in driving business value
- Previous experience with Power BI and Statistical Models
- Experience with Cloud Azure is a big plus
- At least basic proficiency in SQL
- Know how in implementing automated marketing journeys
- Ability to write effective user stories with clear acceptance criteria focused on business value
- Experience in Agile working methodology and tools
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).