VOLT is partnering with an exciting, high-growth, AI-powered digital platform that provides global healthcare and FMCG organisations with specialist sector information to help their product expansion into foreign markets.
Based in Singapore, a new position has been created for a talented Product Owner who will be the main interface between the technical stakeholders and the company leadership.
It's a broad role with good exposure to senior management, and the successful applicant will work closely with the product manager and the creative and software engineering teams to oversee each development stage of the product.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with all functions to formalise detailed business requirements
- Prioritising needs based on overall business objectives and strategy
- Creating wireframes and conceptualising potential design ideas
- Communicating product needs to the business and ensuring the technical team correctly understands requirements
- Delivering necessary documentation during each stage of product development
- Being accountable for each stage of the development process and the final product
At least a Bachelors in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or equivalent
3 plus years of relevant product and design experience
Expertise in Agile project management
Good experience in user journey mapping
Experience with Confluence and Jira
An understanding of AI/ML concepts would be an advantage
Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
You will be joining a fast-paced, collaborative, energetic business at a crucial stage of their growth and play a significant part in the success of their product.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Will Russell on +65 6701 1502 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1109294 (Russell William Edward Hamilton).