My client, a global name in the design and development of complex optical equipment, seeks an experienced Field Applications Engineer to join them to provide applications development support to optical metrology tools
- Develop test cases and characterize new products and/or features
- Demonstrate metrology relevance to customer yield issues
- Provide technical support in the development and implementation of customer applications dealing with products and features.
- Provide specific product demonstrations on all aspects of highly complex products to customers and assess potential applications to meet customer needs
- Work towards characterization of the tool/algorithm performance and provide clear feedback to the Engineering teams for product improvement
- Advanced Degree in Engineering, Physics, Material Science or related with at least 4 - 7 years' experience in semiconductor manufacturing
- Strong background in MATLAB and Python will be a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience in a customer facing role
- Experience with data analysis/processing and statistical analysis
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).