Fin-tech UI/UX Designer
The Company: A Singaporean fin-tech startup within the payments space. This is a rapidly growing company with thousands of users, and hundreds of millions in payment volume achieved.
This Job Is For: An imaginative and passionate product designer. You will be working with the product team on various aspects of the User Experience and User Interface.
You will be responsible for creating product designs, for new customer acquisition, and engagement of existing users.
- Work with the product and development teams to develop, define and document the best possible user experience
- Create process/user flows, sitemaps, wireframes and clickable prototypes to illustrate the proposed application flow and functionality and better define application requirements
- Conduct concept and usability testing to gather feedback and validate designs iteratively over quick cycles
- Convey design solutions through various methods including, but not limited to, hi-fidelity mock-ups and prototypes
- Engage with multiple partners, including product managers & engineers throughout the implementation cycle
- Collaborate with Marketing team to create well-designed marketing collaterals such as assets for digital ads, landing pages, infographics, banners, brochures etc
- Set UI design guidelines and document
- Experience with UI/UX
- Hands-on experience in a variety of user research techniques to gather quantitative and qualitative data; interpret findings to develop insights as a means of understanding user needs, wants and behaviour
- Strong grasp of research methods, usability principles and heuristics.
- Strong interaction design and visual design skills - ideally, a combination of both. And exceptional design proficiency and attention to detail
- Experience with prototyping and user research & familiarity with a variety of software design and prototyping tools eg. Sketch, Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop), Invision etc.
- An active portfolio is a major plus.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).