My client is a big name within the Data Center space in Singapore and are looking out for a Procurement Manager who will be based here in Singapore but will also manage the data centers across the neighboring regions. The ideal candidate is someone who has 5 years of experience in Data Centers and has an Engineering Degree.
- Prepare Request For Proposal documents and processes.
- In charge of communication and getting back to other departments regarding price movements in the market.
- Looking through and vetting current contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure optimum feasibility.
- Coming up with new and innovative strategic procurement strategies.
- Managing Capex/Opex/Budgets making sure that goods and services arrive on time.
- Conducting routine risk assessments and liaise with Legal on contracts and agreements to manage risks in contracts.
- Liaise for Global Master Service Agreement with vendors and negotiate for best prices.
- Bridge the gap between the company and its suppliers.
- Strategic sourcing and manage supplier quality based on current projects.
- Commercial negotiation with suppliers and vendors on contracts, terms and deadlines to secure advantageous terms.
- Managing the procurement budget to ensure maximum cost savings.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Procurement (Data Centers)
- Deep knowledge in procurement of Long Lead Electrical / Mechanical equipment
- Strategic sourcing of General Contractors for Green/Brown Field Constructions
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms