Our client is a globally recognized MNC in the EPC/Construction/Heavy Equipment and Machinery industries. They are currently on the lookout for a Procurement and Logistics professional to lead a team of 4 executives in their office located in the CBD area in Singapore.
- Full-time, permanent role
- Singaporeans only
- Reporting into COO
- Supplier Management and Development (Subcontracting, logistics and direct materials)
- Source, evaluate and select suppliers across direct categories and logistics services
- Support project execution, internal and external audits in collaboration with multiple organizational departments
- Implementation of procurement policies across the entire portfolio of suppliers
- Lead RFQ process to ensure Procurement KPIs: cost reduction, quality, OTD, service, etc.
- Actively participate in contract negotiations with vendors and contractors
- Ensure smooth movement of shipments (import-export and taxation) to achieve OTD standards
- Develop strategic partnerships with suppliers to eliminate shortages and late deliveries
- Lead, train and develop internal teams
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Construction/Procurement or relevant field
- At least 10 years of experience in a Procurement function with involvement/understanding of Logistics Operations within the Construction/EPC/Heavy Equipment and Machinery industries
- At least 5 years of experience in a managerial role
- Willingness and ability to do both, operational (hands-on) and strategic tasks
- Strong expertise in subcontracting, supplier management, logistics operations and customs regulations
- Strong communication skills in English and other APAC language(s) (preferred) in other to communicate and negotiate with overseas vendors
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Francisco Cervantes on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R 2089806 (Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso).