My client is a leader in the 3PL/4PL space and they are looking to hire a Process Improvement/Digital Transformation Manager. This role will be based in Singapore and they are ideally looking for a candidate who is familiar with End to End Process Improvement and Optimisation.
- Project Management for current and new ongoing projects in the case of new tenders
- Preparation of documentation and the creation of new processes based on the current and expected needs of the project
- Ensuring that all teams involved in the project are optimised and functioning as a complete unit
- Possess a strong understanding of the product life cycle and business rules
- Provide viable and streamlined project solutions and implement them successfully
- Ability to assess opportunities and design a flow for strategy/solution
- Degree in Business/IT/Engineering/Computer Science/Statistics/Logistics & Supply Chain
- Master's Degree is a bonus
- Has to be comfortable dealing with data and are highly organised
- Must have knowledge in Database/Python/QLIK/Power BI
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role (program management)
- Mandarin is a must as part of the team is based in China
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Nicola Clarke on +65 6701 1508 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2197703 (Nicola Clarke).