My client is a world leader in the design, development, and manufacturing of complex products and now seek an experienced Engineer to develop and design battery management systems.
- Global Name
- High Salary
- Innovative Products
- Design, develop, and characterize, Battery Management master/slave boards to integrate into end customer's battery system and cell contacting system, in accordance with regulations and standards for lithium-ion batteries.
- Coordinate with cross functional team and execute projects per functional safety standards such as ISO 26262, ISO 13849, IEC 626061, and IEC 61508
- Work with departments involved in new product development and manufacturing.
- Review customer requirements, provide design review, and perform simulation and establish guidelines to mitigate issues.
- Generate design proposals in the form of schematics, PCB layout and bill of materials.
- Establish design plans and review additional inputs in customer requirements.
- Develop and implement test fixtures and design characterization test boards and customer verification boards.
- Conduct design reviews to determine feasibility of design and design for manufacturability.
- Establish product reliability test plans with Reliability and review and update design plans.
- Review and update design FMEA and review engineering verification samples, documents and test reports for customer approval.
- Provide design supports for product modifications and/or extensions and manufacturing process improvements.
- Provide consultations to Sales and/or Marketing on design-related matters.
- Assist Purchasing in new products/vendors qualification.
- Advanced Degree (PhD/Masters) in Electromechanical engineering, Electrical Engineering with at least 8- 10 years' experience
- Strong knowledge in Cell Contacting System Interface Solution
- Experience in PCB design for compatible interconnect system to link up battery cells and monitor critical parameters.
- Strong fundamentals in battery pack engineering for automotive or energy applications
- Familiar with battery related architecture such as battery management unit, cell monitoring units, analog front end integrated circuits and transformers
- Complete understanding of full product development process with knowledge of PCB and FPC fabrication, assembly, and test process
- Experience with tools such as Channel Designer, HFSS, CST, FDTD tools, PAKSI-E, Power-grid
- Experience in functional safety within automotive and energy industry (ISO 26262, IEC 61508, ISO 13849)
- Understanding of electrical, thermal, and mechanical characteristics of cells and modules
- Travel of 20% (Post Covid)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).