My client is a global name in the semiconductor sector and is now seeking an experienced Engineer to take a leadership role in Digital and Analog-Mixed Signal Verification at System-on-Chip
- Execute System-on-Chip verification tasks and work closely with team members to review and understand relevant functional and safety-related requirements.
- Write verification plans to meet requirements after close alignment with other verification teams
- Execute verification plan by developing C/C++ testcases and System Verilog/UVM testbench components and integrating 3rd part VIP components.
- Lead a team through new environments and identify potential enhancement areas through new methodology
- Identify and set goals based on benchmarking against industry standards
- Implement mixed-signal test-benches in Cadence Virtuoso and Verilog-AMS/System Verilog to apply stimulus and checks.
- Advanced Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with at least 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong understanding of Analog/Mixed Signal circuits.
- Stronghold in tools such as Xcelium, Virtuoso Simvision and Waveview.
- Hands-on experience in writing Verilog-A/MS and Real Number Models and building SPICE test benches
- Ability to build the COSIM/ Mixed-signal verification environment.
- Expertise with gate-level-simulations and trouble shooting skills
- Exposure to version-controlling and bug-management schemes such as Git/Bitbucket, Clearcase, CVS
- Experience in UVM-AMS is a plus.
- Good communication with interpersonal skills
- Experience in automotive industry in functional safety and/or cybersecurity is a plus
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).